All regular twitter users have seen the face of Bill Crosby and couple other super twitter get rich schemes. Their followers promote ways to get thousands followers quickly and then get rich by turn-key systems. You don’t even have to watch after your account, everything you have to do is sit and wait for revenue.
I do not believe these systems and that’s why:
1. These schemes rely on selling twitter traffic products to other users and nothing else. The more stuff you sell, the more diluted market is and in the end only owners of the program will prosper.
2. Furthermore, tools for automatic follower increasing decreases value of each your follower because there is a larger percentage of other automatic twitter account. Same bots like yours. Lot of people will not read your tweets thus you will not earn anything.
3. You are not special in selling this product – everyone is selling them for same price. You have no distinguishable product to sell. Would you buy a product that gives you almost same followers the person that sold the product got?
4. There is no good way to feed interesting content automatically. You can feed a news source, but there is no good reason you would be more interesting than original source. If you feed more content, you will spam your followers. Sadly, you need to generate content by hand. You need to create content yourself.
5. You have no relationship with your followers.
The single way to be on social media is to participate. Without participation, it is just advertisement on other websites. Sadly, that’s how many marketers understand “social marketing”.