I am using my Google Nexus one for one month already, so I got quite used to it. I would not change it to Iphone (at least not to any existing model), nor I would change it to Symbian/Windows mobile or other smartphone. At the moment I am Android convert, and there are reasons for that.
However, there are aspects of my phone where I see large possibilities towards improvement
1. Data exchange over USB. I needed whole month to make it work with drivers I had to download and using USB debug mode. This is not something end-user should do. I have read that Nexus one is quite sensitive in respect of USB socket, however that is not something that should concern end users. This should be not a beta – product.
2. Touch screen sensitivity. It is too poor for high end smartphone. Droid gets much better touch sensitivity than Nexus one. Also, nexus one scree is almost unusable in sunlight, although I can survive with that.
3. Sound quality. Sound quality is lacking in HTC phones. That is one of the worst drawbacks of HTC overall, after owning Sony Ericsson especially.
4. Please, Google, open paid apps worldwide. I am happy to pay dollars for apps. May developers would be happy to develop paid local apps.
5. Internet tethering. Should work without any paid apps, as I get that on my 3-year old phone without any paid apps as well.
7. I would like to choose which contacts I want to see in my nexus one contact list. This is especially important for Buzz users. Also, skype integration would be kinda nice, but I guess it is asking too much.
Thats all I am asking for now… Is it too much ? 🙂 I do not know.